Monday, February 1, 2010
GIVEAWAY: Pets Peeved: Mood Collar for Pets
You think you have mood swings?
Imagine being trapped in the body of a 140-pound Newfoundland, padding around in 100-degree weather, covered with enough hair to carpet a small studio apartment.
But how oh how can the beloved canine express his malaise?
a) Pee all over everything in sight — including, but not limited to your new carpet, Grammy’s vintage chaise longue, and those new Frette linens your spent a month’s salary on.
b) Plant his 20-pound head in the toilet, and splash water all over the house.
c) Mope endlessly for days, refuse all doggie treats, and pick unnecessary fights at the doggie park.
Yes, he may be man’s best friend, but even the most communicative canine gets the short end of the proverbial stick in the express-yourself department.
However is the diligent dog owner to know? With a dog mood collar, of course. Your pugilistic pug is pissed? Black! Labrador is listless? Reddish brown! So before you break out the puppy Prozac, do your homework and try to grasp what’s going on inside that fuzzy, furry head. They’re fashionable to boot, available in animal prints (redundant, but cute!) and patent leather. So your furry friend will always look good on the outside.
Even when he’s feeling a little ugly on the inside.
Available online at moodypet.com.
The Fashionable Won is going to be giving ONE lucky reader a dog mood collar in their choice of size AND a $100 Visa gift card to purchase some of your own favorite products for your furry friends.
Here's what you have to do to win:
1) You MUST do this first or all other entries will be DELETED!
Please follow our site with Google Friend Connect (leave username or email address)
BONUS ENTRIES - Leave a seperate comment for each extra entry
2) Vote for us in the Coke NCAA sweepstakes and let us know what our score is after you vote (to vote click the thumbs-up button) - 10 Extra Entries
3) Follow us on Twitter @thefashwon (leave username) - 2 Extra Entries
4) Follow us on Blogger - 1 Extra Entry
5) Tweet about this giveaway and leave a direct link to that tweet - 1 Extra Entry - CAN BE DONE DAILY!
6) Blog about this giveaway with a link back to our blog. Make sure to leave me the link to your post in your comments - 10 Extra Entries
7) Sign up for Swagbucks using our referral link - it's FREE and you can earn great prizes - Leave email address in comments - 10 Extra Entries
8) Sign up for Ebates using our referral link - it's FREE and you'll receive $5 cash PLUS cash back on all your online purchases - Leave email address in comments - 10 Extra Entries
Simple right? A winner will be chosen on March 15th by Random.org and notified by email. Winner will have 48 hours to respond with mailing address or an alternate winner will be selected!